Millennial Day Three
After the global “flood event” was over, having fulfilled God’s Creation Day 2 water prophesy, it was now time for God to move on to fulfilling His Creation Day 3 prophecy. Remember this was the Creation day when the “waters gathered unto one place, and the dry land appeared” which I told you secretly foretold of the amazing “deliverance event” of Moses and the Israelites escaping Egyptian captivity at the Red Sea, which occurred during mankind’s 2,638th year. This entire Israelite “deliverance event” was one massive, detailed, SECRET PROPHECY about what a Messiah (Jesus Christ) would do one day in delivering mankind’s souls out of their bondage to sin and death during a 1st Coming to planet Earth! Therefore, mankind’s 3rd millennial day on Earth (2,000th till 3,000th year) was the period in which God first began to secretly prophesy to mankind about His Messianic plan of deliverance for their souls.
But before we analyze the grand prophetic story of the Israelites, we should first back up to the very start of the 3rd millennial day and behold the man God initially chose to work with — controlling events in his life! — to initially (and secretly) prophetically layout the basic framework of His Messianic plan. This man’s name was Abraham.
Abraham was born 292 years after the great flood, which was mankind’s 1,948th year! This number is prophetically significant because Abraham was to become the grandfather of Jacob, who was the father of the nation of Israel, and Israel (the fig tree) was re-born AD 1948 on our current Gregorian calendar!!! (Friend, I am trying to instill in you an appreciation for God’s prophetic passion with numbers, for it was/is one of the major tools He used to be able to secretly prophesy things to mankind.) But God would wait until Abraham was 75 years old — the 3rd millennial day of mankind’s history had arrived! — until He would begin prophetically working with him.
So when Abraham turned 75, God revealed to him the Earthly lineage to the Messiah ran through him! Now since Abraham was 10 generations removed from Noah, he became (and will forever be) the 20th patriarch on the direct genealogical descent to the Messiah. And as always, this number became a secret prophetic instrument for God’s use! I’ll let the cat out of the bag and tell you He used it in “redemption details” for remember I told you God is about to secretly reveal His “plan of redemption” through Abraham by controlling certain events in his life. Just for proof, after establishing the nation of Israel centuries later, listen to what God decreed to the Israelites:
“Then shall they give every man a RANSOM for his soul unto the Lord … This they shall give … half a shekel after the shekel of the sanctuary: (a shekel is twenty gerahs:) an half a shekel shall be the offering of the Lord … from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering unto the Lord … to make an ATONEMENT for your souls” (Exodus 30:12-16).
Do you see? Yes, this seemingly insignificant “number fact” about Abraham’s life was actually VERY intentionally controlled by God to occur! And through it, God now possessed another number in which He could and would use (by incorporating it into “things”) to secretly foretell WHEN the Messiah would execute His plan of deliverance for mankind’s souls on Earth. (I’ll reveal this stunning information in chapter 9, Moses, proving Jesus Christ died during mankind’s 4,000th year!)
Friend, I pray you are beginning to fully recognize how God has secretly used numbers in the Bible (simply by incorporating them into the details of stories) to communicate “things” to mankind. And as staggering as it is to learn and accept as truth, MOST of the numbers have to do with secretly prophesying the TIMING of “things” to occur (with respect to the Messiah) in God’s Game of Life!
The Redemption Plan
Alright, here is the basic 4 step framework of "circircumstances" God needed to control in people’s lives to secretly prophesy of His deliverance plan for mankind’s souls:
- A person (or people) had to be in bondage.
- God HIMSELF would have to do something supernatural to free them.
- The person (or people) would become free.
- In becoming free, the person (or people) freed would leave with the riches of the ones who had held them in bondage.
Do you understand the Messianic plan?
- Mankind’s souls were in bondage to sin — separated from God’s spirit — with no hope of ever becoming free from that bondage and returning to perfect spiritual union with God’s Spirit (obtaining eternal life) because ALL mankind has sinned!
- Therefore, God HIMSELF would have to do something supernatural to free mankind’s souls from their bondage to sin. This was Him birthing a Messiah (Jesus Christ) supernaturally through His own Holy Spirit seed in Mary, Jesus living a sinless life on Earth (only the “wages of sin” brings spiritual death), but Jesus choosing to die anyway (paying a “sin debt” he didn’t owe)!
- Through this act of pure love (grace) on God’s part, mankind could then obtain “forgiveness (or atonement) for their sins” — through Christ alone! — by God substituting (or applying) Jesus’ sinless spiritual death as the full ransom price to pay the spiritual death penalty for the sins a man committed. In other words, mankind’s souls were now technically FREE from their bondage to sin and death through what the Messiah had done!
- Thus, mankind’s souls went from a poor spiritual state (forever separated from God’s spirit … spiritually dead) to a rich spiritual state (able to return to perfect union with God’s spirit … obtain eternal spiritual life.)
Listen to some Bible verses confirming all of the above:
“Forasmuch then as the (spirit) children are partakers of flesh and blood, he (Jesus) also himself likewise took part of the same; that through (spiritual) death he might destroy him (Satan) that had the power of (spiritual) death, that is, the devil; And DELIVER them who through fear of (spiritual) death were all their lifetime subject to BONDAGE” (Hebrews 2:14-15).
“… when his SOUL has been made an offering for sin, then he (Jesus) shall have a multitude of children (in his house), many heirs” (Isaiah 53:10, Living Bible).
“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste (spiritual) DEATH for every man … in bringing many sons unto glory” (Hebrews 1:9-10).
“To wit, that GOD was IN Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them” (II Corinthians 5:19).
“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was (spiritually) rich, yet for your sakes he became (spiritually) poor, that YE through his (spiritual) poverty might be (spiritually) RICH” (II Corinthians 8:9).
I desire to keep this as simple as I can right now, for I know it can be hard to wrap your head around these spiritual concepts. But truth be told, there is actually one more thing God controlled in these real life “deliverance stories” in order to divulge everything involved in mankind’s spiritual journey back to Him. And it is this detail; God picked out an actual, physical piece of land on Earth to represent the place where He dwells — i.e. the Kingdom of God. This piece of land later became the territory of the nation of Israel! The land is also known in the Bible as the “Promise Land” or the land “flowing with milk and honey”.
Consequently, the person (or people) in bondage in these real-life stories will always be found in bondage on land separated (or apart) from this actual physical “Promise Land”. But God HIMSELF will supernaturally work to deliver them and lead them back to this “Promise Land”. And when the person (or people) make it back to the “Promised Land” it represents them having made it back to God and obtaining eternal life!
Now that you know God’s intentions in these stories, I am going to be brief with them in these website chapter summaries (but please read the chapters in the book for all the incredible details). Here we go.
Abraham and Sarah’s Redemption Story
Abraham had a wife named Sarah. Sarah represents God’s spiritually bound children in this story and Abraham represents the Messiah Jesus! Another way the Bible refers to God’s spirit children who repent (turn from) their sins during their lifetime on Earth is to call them the “Bride of Christ”. So they not only become the spiritual sons and daughters of Christ’s house, but they are actually considered his bride:
“… that ye should be MARRIED to another, even to him (Jesus) who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God” (Romans 7:4).
Here now is what physically happens in the story (I will reveal the spiritual significance of each event inside parentheses):
- A famine strikes Earth (represents the spiritual starvation of mankind’s souls being separated from God’s Spirit of life).
“And there was a famine in the land …”(Genesis 12:10).
- Because of the famine, Abraham and Sarah travel down into Egypt to obtain food (Egypt represents Satan’s Kingdom of Darkness and is located on land south of the Promise Land).
“… and Abraham went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land” (Genesis 12:10).
- The Pharaoh of Egypt is infatuated with Sarah and takes her into his house (Pharaoh represents Satan himself, the head of the kingdom of darkness, and by him separating Sarah from Abraham, it is the picture of Satan enslaving mankind’s souls by sin).
“And it came to pass, that, when Abraham was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair. The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh: and the woman was TAKEN into Pharaoh’s house” (Genesis 12:14-15).
- GOD supernaturally plaques Pharaoh, forcing him to free Sarah (God supernaturally births a Messiah and works through him to free mankind’s souls from sin)!
“And the Lord plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarah Abraham’s wife … And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him (Abraham): and they sent him away, and his wife, and all he had” (Genesis 12:17-20).
- Abraham and Sarah left with Pharaoh’s riches (the Messiah took back the power of spiritual death Satan held over mankind’s souls, making us once again spiritually rich).
“And he (Pharaoh) entreated Abraham well for her (Sarah) sake; and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she asses, and camels … And Abraham went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had…And Abraham was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold” (Genesis 12:16 – 13:2).
- Abraham traveled on a journey with his bride and riches to the land of Canaan (the physical land of Canaan was the actual Promise Land!)
“And he went on his journeys … And Abraham dwelled in the land of Canaan” (Genesis 13:3-12).
Well, there you have it … God’s first SECRET prophecy concerning His Messianic plan of deliverance for mankind’s souls, played out perfectly by Him controlling every detail of these events in Abraham and Sarah’s lives! Those of you with Biblical understanding will detect this story has an uncanny and suspicious similarity to the coming story of God delivering the Israelites from the Egyptians through a man named Moses. And you are correct!!! For that entire story will also be a secret prophecy concerning the Messianic deliverance of mankind’s souls out of their bondage to sin and death. The only difference … the “Israelite deliverance story” will contain MUCH more specific detail concerning the Messianic event, ALL of which God will precisely control in order to secretly prophecy things to mankind about the coming Messiah.
In fact, God even hinted of the coming "story" to Abraham, along with one of the specific “number details” He would control — namely, the length of time He would allow the Israelites to be in bondage before He delivered them:
“And he (God) said unto Abraham, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them FOUR HUNDRED YEARS; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance” (Genesis 15:13-14).
Those with ears, do you hear?